RedSquare is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly! Created by wplaat (www.plaatsoft.nl). Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
-2D gameboard with special graphical effects.
-Support one to four concurrent players
-Game player score is shared on internet.
-Easy menu system.
-WiiMote IR device support
-10 background music tracks
-Several sound effects
– Show played game level on high score screens.
– Update menu screen information.
– Improve stability.
– WiiMote timeout increase from 60 to 300 seconds.
– Use libfat 1.0.7 as disk access engine.
– Use libogc 1.8.3 as Wii interface engine
– Make source code compliant with r21 compiler.
– Build game with devkitPPC r21 compiler.
News Source (1)(2)