RedSquare is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly! Created by wplaat (www.plaatsoft.nl). Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
-2D gameboard with special graphical effects.
-Support one to four concurrent players
-Game player score is shared on internet.
-Easy menu system.
-WiiMote IR device support
-10 background music tracks
-Several sound effects
- Improve local high score screen. Add score stars.
- Improve game over screen. Add score stars.
- Added three extra game settings buttons.
- Improve square images.
- Update menu screen information.
- Disable Wii DVD light thread. Not stable.
- Added support for maximum four concurrent players.
- Added game level: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Gameboard border size is now related to selected game level.
- Amount of blue squares is now related to selected game level.
- Start position of blue squares can now be randomized.
- Enable A and B button to select red square during game.
- Press Home button to go back to the main menu.
- Added screenshots to source code documentation.
- Improve debug trace information.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
News Source (1)(2)