Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dont Get Crushed 1.0

by ThatOtherPerson
Don't Get Crushed is a simple avoidance game based on / inspired by Falling Balls [1]. You move from side to side and try to avoid the balls that bounce across the screen for as long as possible. The game uses motion controls

Creator's Notes
================
I know that (with the exception of yesterdays PC exclusive thing) all I’ve been doing lately has been updating previously released games. So here is something “new”.

Several months ago aidman650 made a request on the wiibrew forum for a remake of an iPhone game called Falling Balls. Despite how much time has past and how simple of a game it seems to be nobody had done it yet. So I did. I’ve never actually played Falling Balls (I don’t have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and I’m not particularly interested in getting any of them) but I think what I ended up with is fairly similar to the game as its shown in videos.

You just tilt the wiimote (The PC version uses keyboard controls but on Wii its all motion controlled) to move your ball from side to side and try to avoid the other balls that fall and bounce across the screen. The longer you avoid them the higher your score.

The background music is Bunny on the Moon by yerzmyey

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)