- draw call batching of static and dynamic geometry
- text rendering
- skybox node
- VertexBuffer uses 32bit color (instead of 4 floats) now, so no more conversion at Bind() time. Note: Although interface changed, there are no changes for the user due to implicit conversion operators to/from ColorRGB(A).
- IndexBuffer only uses 16bit indices, as Wii does not support 32bit indices anyways. Note: Interface only changed on IndexBuffer::GetData(), if you are accessing index buffers via operator there are no changes necessary.
- (PC) fixed renderer statistics bug when ResetDevice()/DestroyAll() was issued.
- (PC) fixed NVIDIA PerfHUD getting stalled when pressing a key.
- (Wii) fixed anisotropic texture filtering
- leaking vertex data fixed
- support for "Static" flagged transformations
- fixed missing Spotlight parameters
- freetype2 font engine added
- updated Sample3, Sample10 and Demo to showcase new features
News Source (1)