by X-Flak, wiiNinja, WB3000, Leathl
ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii (4.3U/E/J/K and Below); it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
Literally run the program once, let it download, and you have all the files you need on your SD card to modify your Wii
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Able to build a custom easy to follow guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build emulated NANDs, and Batch Extract Wii/Gamecube Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Load NEEK on a Wii without softmodding it using the Abistence Wizard
- Region Change Your Wii
- Update only your outdated softmods based on a syscheck log from your Wii
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Wii Apps, DML, etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of building many different System Menu Themes (csm's and themed SM Wads)
- Provides a solution for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs. It can also build 3 different types of forwarder dol's and iso's (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
- Save\Load custom Download Queues
- and much much more!
- Fixed very rare bug that caused System Menu theme downloads to fail. Bug only affected users running ModMii portably (i.e. not installed to C:) on a PC that had previously run an older version of ModMii (v6.0.2 or older) to also build a System Menu theme. Thanks to Etheboss for reporting the bug.
- Some changes made to address the rare ModMii Skin progress bar bug where it would freeze at 100%. The bug was only reported by two users but they were not able to test these changes.
- Removed all linkbucks popups from ModMii, ModMii Skin and the ModMii Installer (v6.2).
- Easter egg hunt is over because Chuck Norris demands it.