Change your Wii settings.
Things you can change:
- Screen resolution
- Aspect ratio
- Sensor bar position
- Sound mode
- Wii remote rumble
- Screen burn-in reduction
- Shutdown mode
- Wii remote sensitivity
- Wii Connect 24
- Internet Settings (boot directly into them)
- Compatible with postLoader4
- Fixed fadeout occurring in the wrong order when exiting to Internet Settings
- USB Gecko support added (requires source to be recompiled with #define USBGECKO uncommented)
- Decreased size by 23%
- Fixed crashing when checking Priiloader's settings
- When exiting in an emunand, the Homebrew Filter option supports old versions as well.
- Screen fades out before resetting or shutting down Wii.
- Some code cleanup.
- Compiled with libogc v1.8.11
- Fixed video output being disabled when a selected channel isn't installed.
- Wii remote power button and POWER/RESET buttons now exit SE GUI
- When launched from postLoader4's shortcut, SE GUI will only use the pL theme.
News Source (1)