Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wii Exhibit v0.1

by ThatOtherPerson
 Wii Exhibit is an online image editor for Wii. Everyone shares the same canvas so everyone can see what you’re drawing.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
Press the B button to draw in black or the A button to draw in white. You can draw a straight line by holding down the button and releasing it where you want the line to end. You can refresh the image without drawing on it by pressing the 1 or 2 button.

I’ll readily admit that it actually really sucks right now but I’ll be updating it and I have high hopes for it. Excluding browser based stuff this is the first piece of software I’ve ever made that connects to the internet so I’m pretty psyched that it works at all. You can expect to see online multiplayer and scoreboards in a lot of my future Wii homebrew releases.

Online interactions obviously not rated by the ESRB. Don’t be too surprised if someone draws a dick or something. It’s an inevitability (assuming that people actually use this) and I have zero interest in trying to moderate what people draw.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)