StillAliveWii is a 2D remake of Valve's Portal game created using GRRLIB. It was first made for Nintendo DS under the name StillAliveDS.
- 2 player coop mode. Each player can shoot one portal and the 2nd player can join the game at any moment by pressing the home button
- You can download new maps directly onto the Wii (Thx Morukutsu)
- You can upload your created maps so that other people can play them.
- When watching a replay, pressing the (1) button allows you to take control of it
- Particles effect when exiting a portal
- Smoother infra red cursor. No more problems in the top left corner of the screen
- 60Hz users : The screen is no longer cut, you can see all of the game (Thx Morukutsu)
- Turrets : they stop aiming at you when they're dead (red line)
News Source (1)