MiiSX is an MSX 1/MSX 2/MSX 2+ emulator for the Nintendo Wii.
Based on fMSX-SDL, so far, it’s a pretty basic emulator. It doesn’t support either MSX Music or MSX Audio, only PSG and SCC.
Only uncompressed ROM files can be loaded, and there’s no keyboard implemented (so only games that work with joystick will be playable).
- The emulator can run MSX 1, MSX 2 and MSX 2+ games, in ROM format, from SD cards.
- SCC and PSG emulation
- SDHC supported
- Classic Controller and Wiimote supported, as joystick 1
- Basic menu, for selecting ROM file, and changing emulated system.
- Homebrew Channel compatible
- magnified sprites on screens 1-8 (Rambo, Bank Panic and others now shows correctly)
- improved mapper loader, now more games are loading (ex:R-Type)
- horizontal scroll on screen 4 on msx2+ (space manbow)
- horizontal scroll on screen 5 on msx2+ (sonyc)
- keyboard mode for joystick, so games without joystick support can be played
- mapped keys 1,2,3 and 4 on Wiimote and Classic Controller
- fixed YJK colors, so screen 10-12 should appear correct now.
- disk support, emulator can load uncompressed DSK files now!
- graphic menu
- fixed file browser not showing the last file (thanks Vampier!)
- fm/msx music implemented!
- pause menu during emulation
News Source (1)