Here is "Pimp My Wii", an homebrew that will Hack your Wii, install missing or outdated IOS / titles, install the cIOS and mIOS necessary.
The program will detect missing or outdated IOS and check that you have the latest version of the Wii System Menu. It also checks if you have the latest versions of BC, MIOS and those channels : Wii Shop, News, Weather, Mii, Photo and Photo 1.1
If you don't have the latest versions of those titles, the program will download them, or read them from USB or SD to install them. When using this program, you will have all advantages from 4.1 cumulated from those of 3.2, and this without drawbacks !
It also install cIOS d2x (based on Waninkoko) (249, 250) v6 and cIOS from Hermes 202/222/223/224 rev5.1. You can if you want install the cIOS from Waninkoko rev20/21 (you'll have to install it manually from the menu "Install cIOS").
Pimp install the cMIOS from WiiGator.
The homebrew is displayed automatically in english, french, italian, german or spanish depending of your Wii's language. It is also compatible with NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL Wii consoles. (Korean Wii theoricaly compatible).
- Updated d2x cIOS to v7. In the mode "Install cIOS", you can now choose to install the versions 6 or 7.
In the "test" mode, if you have the v6, your cIOS will be detected as obsolete.
- Added the patch for the support of Korean Wii in the d2x cIOS.
- The txt and csv export now displays the homebrews you have on your sd (in the folder /apps), and their versions (using the meta.xml).
- The export now displays if you have priiloader/preloader installed.
- Fixed the export which might not display the Wii keys.
News Source (1)