Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Untitled Project 0.2

by ThatOtherPerson
A polygonal 3D game on Wii.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
I couldn’t get lighting working I’ll try again later. But anyways here is a very small update to the Wii version of everyone favorite massively incomplete open world cyberpunk game.

moving elevators have been added
added trashcans
the spinning collectible things have also been added but you cant actually pick them up yet
I switched it to a first person view
now you use the wiimote pointer to aim and turn
instead of being treated by the collision system as though you where as tall as you where wide you now have actual height
I fixed some other flaws with the collision system
the world is slightly larger

This time around I included the source code. I would love to see any changes that anybody makes to it or anything made with it.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)