Change your Wii settings.
Things you can change:
•Sensor bar position
•Wii remote rumble
•Screen burn-in reduction
•Wii remote sensitivity
•Wii Connect 24
•Internet Settings (boot directly into them)
- It now uses truetype font instead of bitmap font.
- You can use your own font with a theme, just put font.ttf in "/ploader/theme/" or "/ploader/SE_theme/"
- I finally updated the icon. It's much nicer than the old one.
- grlib/grrlib has been updated.
- Pressing HOME now exits without saving.
- Minor code cleanup
- Updated to work with new motion+ remotes.
- There is a "Back" button included in the save prompt screen in case you accidentally select Exit to Internet Settings.
- If Priiloader's "Autoboot" or "Return to" settings aren't "System Menu", Exit to Internet Settings will take you to the System Menu.
News Source (1)