Ctr-Gcs : DacoTaco Edition is a tool built to create or restore full, raw memory card backups and GCI save files just like the GC application Ctr-gcs did. These dumps can be saved to restore later or be used in emulators like Dolphin-emu. Unlike ctr-gcs however, this utility can read or write to unofficial memory cards; no matter what its size is.
The program will read & write the dump to the SD card (in the ctr-gcs folder) as MemoryCardA.raw or MemoryCardB.raw
Also please note that if you restore a corrupt dump to a memory card, or if the program shows an error while creating or restoring a dump, you may end up with a corrupted memory card.
0.2b (match 25th 2012)
- fixed a few looping errors
- fixed DSI crash before restoring a raw image
- made program loop instead of 1 operation per time
- fixed minor bugs
- renamed raw dump file. its changed to MemoryCardA.raw or MemoryCardB.raw
- made the save file (on memcard and CGI list) scrollable incase you have more then 29 entries
News Source (1)