Here is "Pimp My Wii", an homebrew that will Hack your Wii, install missing or outdated IOS / titles, install the cIOS and mIOS necessary.
The program will detect missing or outdated IOS and check that you have the latest version of the Wii System Menu. It also checks if you have the latest versions of BC, MIOS and those channels : Wii Shop, News, Weather, Mii, Photo and Photo 1.1
If you don't have the latest versions of those titles, the program will download them, or read them from USB or SD to install them. When using this program, you will have all advantages from 4.1 cumulated from those of 3.2, and this without drawbacks !
It also install cIOS d2x (based on Waninkoko) (249, 250) v6 and cIOS from Hermes 202/222/223/224 rev5.1. You can if you want install the cIOS from Waninkoko rev20/21 (you'll have to install it manually from the menu "Install cIOS").
Pimp install the cMIOS from WiiGator.
The homebrew is displayed automatically in english, french, italian, german or spanish depending of your Wii's language. It is also compatible with NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL Wii consoles. (Korean Wii theoricaly compatible).
- Removes some informations (related to savegame) in TXT export, to lower its size (the CSV export is still complete).
- Fix the bug that could have changed the Wiimote number during Pimp utilisation.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1.8.10 (this introduce the support of the new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR).
- Using threads to try to fix (bypass) the freezes some people got during IOSes scan.
- Utilisation de threads pour essayer de contourner les blocages durant les scans d'IOS.
- Updated the d2x cIOS to v8.
- Added the d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only on the mode "Install cIOS". It won't be installed on "Hack the Wii" or "Pass the test and fix problems".
Warning: It's writting nowhere that it's a beta, but it is. When the final version will be out, you must manually install the new version since pimp my wii does not differentiate beta and final versions.
- Added a little temporisation when doing an IOS reload.
News Source (1)