Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cylinder Dodge 1.0

by ThatOtherPerson

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
Cylinder Dodge is a very simple game with motion controls. You hold the wiimote sideways (like an NES controller or steering wheel) and tilt it to move left or right. The objective of the game is to try and avoid the cylinders as you constantly move forward. Its game over when you collide with one of them.

This game is done and I have no plans to update it. But I’ll probably post something more about it and how I feel about it later. Its gotten me in a good mood. I’ve decided to enter it along with Hero City in the NintendoMax Wii Dev Competition. Although I don’t expect either of them to have any chance of winning (each for very different reasons)

The music used in this game is Walk of Game by Scattle.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)