by Da Vinz
What is it ?
Warheads is an original game looking like Scorched Earth, a popular game of 90's developed by Wendell Hicken.
"WarHeads : Scorched Earth" is a turn-based battle in two-dimensional random terrain, with each player adjusting the angle and power of their tank turret before each shot. Number of weapons and power-up give a tactical dimension to the game. The weather also impact the trajectory of missiles and create infinite situation
* Version 1.0b is ready
* Now, you can play WarHeads in Europe, USA or China, on an LCD or Cathodic Screen, on 60hz, 50hz and/or widescreen.
* Some new code preparing the incoming of IA
* 9 New Weapons : Sandhogs, Phosphorus Bomb and Rollers !
* A terrific bug was found and corrected in the items shop.
* Some code cleaning.
* Added : Prices are printed out with comma (10.000.000$)
* Added : When you keep the pointer on a tank, you get informations about its shield and power.
News Source (1)