Friday, May 20, 2011

Hero City 0.1

by ThatOtherPerson
In Hero City you play as a superhero and fly around fighting monsters.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
Oh procrastination, why must you constantly slow my progress?

I started making this game ages ago but I haven’t been working on it as much as I could have. I haven’t really been doing much of anything lately. But with less then two weeks remaining before the Nintendomax Wii Dev Compo 2011 deadline I’ve begun working on it again. Its not yet really a game but I’m still hopeful that I will be able to finish it in time.

In Hero City you play as a superhero and fly around fighting monsters.

Use the nunchuck analog stick to move.
Use the wiimote pointer to turn.
Use the A button to jump, fly and run.

I’ll probably be changing the controls later and moving flying/running to their own button or buttons. There is a lot that will be changed as the game becomes more complete.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)