postLoader is intended to be an extension to priiloader autoboot feature. It aims to replace Forwarders and HB Channel.
- If started from priiloader it gains AHPBROT and spawn full hardware rights to homebrew applications
- Autoboot your default application/channel: If you don't press (A) in time to enter in interactive mode, postLoader will launch the predefined app (if enabled)
- Direct access to BOOTMII
- Support costom splash screen (only from SD device)
- Full support for UNEEK environment. May work under SNEEK
- Support for Wiimote and GC controllers
- Intergrated UNEEK nand switcher
- wiiload update: If you send postLoader.dol via wiiload, postloader installation will be updated (after confirmation). oneek2o advanced support
- USB Access for HOMEBREW (see historii.txt for important notices)
- Multiple nand support for different region games
- Built in game cache rebuilder (partially implemented, see historii.txt) Uneek+DI game browser (see historii.txt)
- Support covers
- Support title vote USB Loaders forwarder
- Support cfg, gx and wiiflow (actually wiiflow crash)
- Support covers
- Support title vote
- Support ios selection Homebrew:
- HB Channel replacement: It can be used to browse homebrew application, with it own interface.
- Dangerous homebrews can be hidden
- Full support for meta.xml arguments and all other tags.
- It support subfolders (see notes)
- Can browse SD and USB device (FAT32 on first/active partition)
- WiiLoad support (straight, compressed dol, zip archieve) Titles:
- Nand emulation (ciosx/waninkoko on slot 249)
- AHBPROT is need for real nand browsing (otherwise ios249 is used)
- Wii System Channel replacemente: Can browse and run Channels, WiiWare and VC.
- Can run Titles from real and emulated NAND on SD or USB with folder support
- Titles can be sorted voted and/or hiddened
- Support interactive application sorting
- Sort titles by vote/name
- Titles filters (System channels/wiiware/neogeo/c64... etc)
- Fast titles search
- Download title icons from wiitdb
- Alternat nand folder support (other that classic root)
- fixed execution of some homebrews that requires almost one arg.
News Source (1)