Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Catachthonic 0.9

by ThatOtherPerson

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
Remember that thing I was making (Something/TempName/TheClosedSystem)? It was 3D, had third and first person view modes and an editable environment? Well I have decided the final title will be The Catachthonic.

I’ve added some more things you can do. You can go into slow motion now. You can also spawn enemies that look just like you and follow you around.

I’ve added dirt above you (I’ve decided that the game will take place underground but for performance reasons I may actually remove this later or make it an optional cosmetic thing exclusive to the Windows version).

There are more things you can enable or disable now in the Windows version by editing the settings.ini file.

I’m pretty sure there are other things but I’m not sure what was done before and what was done after the previous release.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)