Sunday, January 15, 2012

Super Pixel Jumper 1.1

by ThatOtherPerson
Super Pixel Jumper is a fast paced score based platformer with constant forward motion. As long as you avoid contact with the brighter colored blocks your score will continue to increase as will the speed of the game. Your high score is automatically saved.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
I’ve once again ported my game Super Pixel Jumper to Wii. This time around it sticks more closely to the GP2X version and I think it plays a bit better. Well porting it I fixed the problem where you would sometimes explode when sliding underneath a harmful block that shouldn’t be close enough to touch you. The music no longer plays on a loop (since I have documented this it is officially a feature and not a bug!) but if you want it to continue playing then you can reset it by pressing plus or minus.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)