Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jumping Jack 0.9

by Zalo DS
Zalo DS's Notes
===============
Have you ever stopped to think about the first videogame you ever played? I know there are hundreds of people out there answering that it is Super Mario Bros, Tetris or any other famous one. For me it is different. It has to be one of those stored in a cassete for our old ZX Spectrum 128k (wow!) I remember myself like 22 or something like that years ago entering into my old brother's room that January 6th, sitting there and playing it... for the first time. It is hard to believe that I still spend some time playing it in some emulators

So.. I looked for a remake. Althought I found some games based on it there wasn't any that keeped me entertained enought so I decided to do my own one . It started as a very easy task but then I realize I had to model the 10 hazards (oh... it is in 3d, sorry about that ^_^UU) and animate the main character.... bla, bla

Anyway, here it is! You can find it in the download section as usual or just after this paragraph. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am doing and if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to send them

PS: oh... yes... the DS version... I am sorry to say that the poor DS is not capable of moving the game well enought beyond the 5th level, so I decided not to publish it I would need a new set of graphics and I am not really sure I want to do that ^_^U

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)