Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They Do Not Die 0.1

by ThatOtherPerson
This is a very fun circle zombie killing homebrew game.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
So I started remaking They Do Not Die (my top down zombie game) for Wii. Its like the PC game but different and even more incomplete.

The frame rate is pretty great and unlike the PC version which I’m throttling at 30 frames per second (which my PC doesn’t even always reach) this version of the game runs near (and at times above if I wasn’t throttling it) 60 frames even on Wii. it dips a bit when your shooting but there is tons of room for improvement and optimization.

Use the nunchuk analog stick to move, the wiimote to aim and the B button to shoot. You can kill zombies but at this point there is no way to win or be injured.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)