Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wolfenstein 3D - Wii Test Version

by MrPeanut
Information about the release
=====================
  • Based on Wolf4SDL v.1.6
  • Everything works w/ the exception of music and adlib (synthesized sound), your regular sound (gun shots, opening doors) work.
  • Just noticed now right before I started writing: saving games work, loading doesn't... I'll fix that soon...
  • I don't know what else needs to be fixed so I'm letting everyone test, pm or talk to me on irc if you have any suggestions...
  • Due to the nature of the engine, it can only be compiled for one version of the data files at a time, so I'm posting the engine along with the shareware files since that's what it's compiled for at the moment. I eventually want to write a loader for each version of have the engine decide dynamically how to load the data files but that's for another day.

    News Source (1)

  •